Our Policies & Waivers
Waiver & Release Agreement
Although we exceed state and federal insurance and safety requirements, a waiver and release agreement of inherent risks is required. Please print one copy for each party member rafting. All party members must read, sign and turn the form in to us on the day of the trip. Please call if you have any questions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please read our cancellation and refund policy carefully.
- Cancellation of groups 14 and above must be given 14 calendar days before the scheduled trip.
- Cancellation of smaller groups must be given 7 calendar days before the scheduled trip.
- Any no-shows or decrease in-group size after the cancellation date will be charged 100% of the trip cost. Any cancellation prior to the above time frames will be charged 10% of the total trip fee.
- Late arrivals risk missing the trip and loss of entire trip cost.
If the number of persons grows you must call ahead and we will do what we can to fit them into your trip.
- A $25.00 charge will be made for returned checks.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the raft trip. Anyone arriving for the trip under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to participate and no refund will be given.
- While we meet state and federal insurance requirements, an acknowledgment of inherent risk form(s) will need to be signed before your rafting excursion.
- Zoller’s Outdoor Odysseys, inc. must stay on schedule so it is important that you are checked in at our launch site at your scheduled time. Late arrivals risk missing the trip and loss of entire trip cost. No-shows are subject to 100% of trip cost.
Gratuity for your guide is always welcome and the amount is your preference.
- Prices do not include 7% state sales tax
- Requirements for Group rates
- Total party size must meet the specified total participants to get a discount.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- All party members are to participate at the reserved date and time.
- Appoint a group leader, payments to be made by one individual in full.